All Elektron E-Bikes are first fully assembled, tuned, calibrated, and checked by our professionals and then partially disassembled for transit. Elektron Cycles comes to you in 85% assembled state. It's fairly an easy task to assemble the remaining part, however, if you don't have a prior experience we strongly suggest take help of a professional.
Here are some of the options for assembling the E-bicycle.
1. DIY - Along with the e-bike we also provide a toolkit and an assembly guide with the help of which the e-bike can be easily assembled.
2. FixMyCycle.In - You can book a time slot as per your convenience for doorstep assembling of your e-bike or for any other assistance on fixmycycle.in
3. Local Bicycle Shop - Our e-bikes can be easily assembled by a reliable bicycle shop near you. Components in our e-bikes are mostly similar to conventional bicycles which help in easy servicing and repairs.
Major Assembling Points –
- Mounting the Front Wheel. The rear wheel is already fixed.
- Mounting the Handlebar
- Attaching the Pedals
- Bolting Led light and Mudguards
Minor Yet Important Adjustments –
- Correct positioning of Display Unit, Horn & Light Switch and Gear Shifter to the rider
- Seat Height Adjustment.
- Tire Air Pressure
- Front Brake Tuning (if required)