All Elektron E-Bikes are first fully assembled, tuned, calibrated, and checked by our professionals and then partially disassembled for transit. Elektron Cycles comes to you in 85% assembled state. It's fairly an easy task to assemble the remaining parts, however, if you don't have a prior experience we strongly suggest take professional assistance.
Assembling your E-bike-1. DIY - Along with the each e-bike we provide a toolkit and an assembly guide with the help of which the e-bike can be assembled.
Major Assembling Points –
- Bolting Led light and Mudguards
- Mounting the Front Wheel. The rear wheel is already fixed
- Placing & securing the handlebar in the center
- Attaching the Pedals
Minor Yet Important Adjustments –
- Correct positioning of Display Unit, Horn & Light Switch and Gear shifter for the rider
- Seat Height Adjustment.
- Tire Air Pressure
- Front Brake Tuning (if required)